Friday, October 13, 2006

Scandinavia- 13th Oct (Fri)

We woke up late this morning with the comfortable beds in Sheraton.


We headed Wayne's Cafe (near Central Station) for breakfast to try out the cinnamon roll, recommended by Tor. It was good.



We headed next to the Tourist office at Sweden House. Our plan for the day was to walk around in Gamla Stan.



Along the way, I tried a hot dog at the street kiosk. I was impressed that even the hot dog seller was fluent in both Swedish and English. Sweden had impressed deeply with their bilingualism.

We had a lunch at Chokladkoppen. I had lasagna while Ross had a toasted sandwich. The lasagna turned out to be as bad as the pasta we had last night and we wondered whether this was the way pasta was done, hopefully just in Sweden.

We had dinner at Cattelin Restaurant which serves Swedish food. I had a potato pancake that turned out to be very good while Ross had roasted lamb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home