11th Oct (Wed) - London
We went to the Norwegian cruise office to pick up vouchers, carrying with us bags of things that we intend to ship back to Sydney. The day was pouring. After the cruise office, we split to our own appointments. Ross met his ex-secretaries for lunch while I went to the post office. Ross was also showing his ex-secretaries some wedding photos. I had to go to the agencies at South Kensington to settle the shipping for some of the stuff we had. After a long agonising affair and comparison of rates, I finally settled the shipment.
I met with Pare for dinner that evening while Ross met with Tor at Hard Rock at Piccadilly Circus for Casino and dinner. She was happy and excited to be in London having found a job that paid well. I joined them at the casino later. Lady Luck wasn't exactly smiling at the two of both and they lost some money.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home