17th July (Still in Singapore)
Busy running errands again. Managed to squeeze in some time to get a haircut. I meant to get a really short haircut since China. Maintaining my long hair while traveling was really quite a pain and I thought it would be wise to cut it all off. Besides hair is hair and it just grows back even though Ross much prefers me with long hair.
The hairdresser held my hair in a low ponytail and cut the whole chunk off. It took a while to get used to it but I'm convinced that it's what I wanted to do. When I got back to Great World City, my nephews loved my hair. They initially looked at me at curiously and I asked them whether they liked it. I got a unanimous vote that it looked good and Elliot said it's nice, when prompted why, he said "like a boy".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home